Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What have I been up to......

So I have not put a post together in over 3 months. Wow what a slacker I am.

But I have not died. I have been super busy.

First month was with World of Warcraft the other months with trying to get lists together for our Con/Tournament season.

So last i wrote that i was going to Out Come the Wolves, Wow what a waist I just could not get my mind right for the entire event. i ended up 5th but man it was just silly the mistakes I made.

Next was Warcon and this just killed me a bit on the inside. I needed a 6 on three dice to kill the enemy 'lock and I rolled a 1,1,3. I nearly cried. So I came 3rd instead of 1st.

Next up was Saturday Show Down. Another one where my head was not in it. Opponent wanted to Purge Haley and I told him I had him so he stopped and asked why I explained Vortex and he did a take back and proceeded to kill he with Manifest destiny rather. I should have said no to him but I am too soft, or so my wife says.

I flew down to Cape Town in June and Ran a Steam Roller event and had a demo day on the Sunday. The guys really enjoyed it and are amp'ed for more. Now the beach bums need to get a PG and run their own events.

ICON was our last event and I decided to rather do demos the entire weekend. Man was it AWESOME! From the Friday till the Sunday that Table was busy. We had so much response that I am really trying to get some figures together to try entice Jen to send over some peeps so that we can run something at rAge this year.

Promise I will post more often, So until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment