Friday, April 29, 2011

Calm before the Storm.

So tomorrow is Out Comes the Wolves and man am I exited I have not played in a propper Steamroller event since September last year. I have organised 2 tournaments during my competitive dry spell but I am itching to play, hopefully I can get myself back into the top 5 on the national rankings (Currently 6th).....well I can hope.

SO in the past week I have been painting up my Gun Mages + UA and my Rangers so that I can field two fully painted lists that have completely different play styles.


My Lists are:


Lord Commander Stryker
* Ol' Rowdy
* Squire

Field Mechaniks (Leader and 3 Grunts)

Stormblade Infantry (Leader and 5 Grunts)
* Stormblade Infantry Officer & Standard
* * Stormclad

Journeyman Warcaster
* Charger

Professor Victor Pendrake

Stormsmith Stormcaller




Captain Allister Caine
* Ironclad
* Squire

Arcane Tempest Gun Mages (Leader and 5 Grunts)
* Arcane Tempest Gun Mage Officer
* * Hunter
* * Hunter

Rangers

Captain Arlan Strangewayes

Eiryss, Angel of Retribution

Reinholdt, Gobber Speculator


So as you can see I have gone for Assassination casters. Lets just hope I can use them correctly.

Wish Me Luck!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment