Thursday, November 25, 2010

Stryker and 'ol Rowdy.

So the other night I faced off against a Sorcha list that I lost against at our Nationals.

I have never owned 'ol Rowdy before and decided to borrow a friends and see how he works with eStryker.

After this last game I now understand why they feature together in more than one picture.

I had a fun game waiting for someone to charge me but alas he never did the Def18 really made him think twice. The moving up together is quite tricky, trying to keep Coleman behind Rowdy all game.
Coleman trying to stay behind 'Ol Rowdy

Next time I play I will just leave him in front of Rowdy as his Def18 should save him from most slam/charge attacks and if they hit Coleman and not Rowdy then Rowdy can walk in and hit them down. Also thought of a tactic that I charge eColeman into combat and beat everyone down and call his feat. Then get Rowdy to charge stryker and Tremor knocking everyone except himself and stryker down. Now they get to move and make one attack on the knocked down models....auto hit can can boost. Awesome.

Tonight we will testing out the doubles format that I want to use at one of my tournaments next year. Will be Cygnar/Trolls vs. Cygnar/Legion. Will take pics and put it up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment