Thursday, November 11, 2010

Man, I need a new case.

So I really need a new case to transport my Cygnar in because the small hard GW case that I currently use is getting a bit too small. So I am looking at either a Sabol or Battle Foam Bag for Christmas.

I really like the look of them both.

Sabol Army Transport

Battle Foam PP bag.




The Sabol bag is half the price of the Battlefoam but I have seen a few reviews saying that the strap seems to give at the most opportune times. I suppose the price will leave me with $70 to buy new straps but do I really want to worry about that. Also the Battle Foam comes with a very nice front pouch with the card sleeve holder (almost like a ring binder) and space for all my niche items that we all seem to have and use.

I will have to see what my christmas bonus looks like and hopefully I'll get myself a bag to Kelvin from Kelvin.

No comments:

Post a Comment